Thread: Can anyone estimate how many Google Chromebook Will be sold in the first month

Can anyone estimate how many Google Chromebook Will be sold in the first month

I guess everyone would have heard about Google Chromebook. It is the latest laptops by Google which runs chrome operating system. The release date decided for these laptops was 15th June and now it is just out, so many users would be buying it. So I would like to start with the discussion on these laptops. What you all think how many of these laptops would be sold on their first month. Just start replying on the same and let’s estimate the approximate figure for it.

Re: Can anyone estimate how many Google Chromebook Will be sold in the first month

Actually it is bit difficult to say on this topic. But still we can approximately estimate on this. The main thing to note here is that it is a Google product, i.e. the new chrome operating system which supports a much of the cloud computing. And as many of us trust Google products and services so I guess Google will earn a huge profit from there Chromebook release. Roughly I can say the figure of Chromebook sell for first month would be between 1.5 LAC to 2 LAC.

Re: Can anyone estimate how many Google Chromebook Will be sold in the first month

Certainly this all depends upon several areas. If particular country is equipped with latest technology then they would seem that it is a advance part, so hopefully all would buy the same and hence increasing the ratio. Well if I consider countries like Japan or America, then there this selling would be more as compared to other countries. So if I have to figure out the selling for Chromebook in these countries then it would cross 2 Lac and can even touch 3 Lac.

I totally agree on the point that the sale depends upon particular area. The Google have made their Chromebook available for all the countries, so many of them can buy the same from each country using Amazon or Bestbuy ecommerce service. I think Google have made around three LAC of chromium laptops. So well I think that all of these would get sold and then if Google find better expectance ratio then they would double there figure to satisfy the needs of market.

I think that this new Google cloud computing technology would hit the market highly. I guess it will make a history, as many of them is going to buy this chrome operating system. This is because no one wants to lose their data and everyone wants to access their data on the go. And getting chromium laptops is a good choice as it provides us what we want. So I guess the figure of first month sale would be 1.5 million and I think it even can cross this figure.

Definitely I have found that these days people are having much interest in technology. So as a world is getting equipped with latest technology updates, the demand for it has risen. You can consider an example of Apple as they sold 1 million iPhone in just one week. And if we consider Google products then obviously people are waiting for cloud technology and after a long wait, no one would resist them from buying this laptop, and hence may be the figure can be estimated nearly to 2 million also.

You all know that Google past release called Android, which is a mobile operating system. it gained some success and it crowded the market. You would be heating from all the people that they want to switch to android. Thus Google have gained much publicity and trust from all the peoples. Hence people would continue to go even with chromium laptops, thinking it to be a efficient or essential technology. So the sale could go in millions when considering first month.