Thread: Unable to open the Safari Extensions gallery due to locked address bar

Unable to open the Safari Extensions gallery due to locked address bar

I am using DELL studio laptop in which I have installed windows 7. I normally use my laptop to watch movies and surfing on internet. Some days before I have installed the Safari browser in my laptop and after that I gone through all the features of the safari browser and I found that browser really nice. I am use to install the different safari extension in my browser but I don’t know what went wrong now I am not able to open the safari extension gallery. Whenever I try to get in to the safari extension gallery at that time my address bar gets locked automatically. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem and have solution then please help me with it.

Re: Unable to open the Safari Extensions gallery due to locked address bar

I think there is something wrong with your browser files or any of the extension is causing this problem. Sometimes if any of the browser files or extension file in our browser gets damaged at that time this kind of problem can take place. If you want to solve this problem then you have to delete all the recently extension from your browser and after doing that you will be able to open the Safari Extensions gallery. Try this solution and after that let me know whether your problem gets solved or not?

I have gone through your post and if you are not able to remove the ext5ension also then I you have to do following steps to fix this problem. Open my computer and after that open the safari folder. now in safari folder you will find the extension folder. now close the safari browser and after that delete all the extension from your extension folder and then open the safari browser again and check whether you are able to open the Safari Extensions gallery or not.

If you are still getting the same problem then I think you have to remove the safari browser from your laptop and after that install it again and after that your problem will get solved. If after reinstalling the safari also you are getting the same problem then download the updated version of safari and after that install it in your laptop. Before installing the safari delete all the temporary files from your laptop. I think this method will fix the issue.

As you have said that after installing the updated version of safari I can fix this issue and after reading that I tried that solution in my system. I visited the official site of safari and then downloaded the latest version of safari. After that I have deleted all the temporary files from my system and then I have installed the latest safari in my system. Now after that I am not getting that problem in my system and all the things are working fine.