Thread: Safari 5 is incompatible with Apple.com

Safari 5 is incompatible with Apple.com

I have installed Safari 5 on the computer of mine. I have noticed that after looking at the iPhone 4 videos on the browser I am unable to access the anymore URL. The only solution is to restart the Safari on the computer to make the thing normal. Let me know why I am getting above mentioned issue on the computer of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a ;lot in advance.

Re: Safari 5 is incompatible with Apple.com

In order to figure out the root cause I wanted to confirm so information which would be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem. Let me know which operating system do you installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration on the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer? So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can let you know about the troubleshoot the problem.

In this particular problem I recommend that you should reset the browser on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should launch the browser on the computer and you have to click on the Safari and then you have click on the Reset Safari. After resetting the browser on the computer of yours you should restart the browser and see whether it is working or not. I am hoping that reseting the server would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I am suggesting following steps which you can fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to click on the Safari menu and go for Safari and click on the Preferences and click on the Security tab.
    • Now you have to click on the Show Cookies. Delete all the cookies which is associated with Apple. After doing the same you have to restart the browser and see whether it is working or not.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply downgrade the browser on the computer of yours. you should visit the official website and get the previous version of browser which you have installed on the computer. you should download and install the same. see whether the downgrading the browser is useful to you or not.

I think there is a bug issue in the browser. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the browser and file a bug report to them. You have to wait till the developer fix the bug issue and releases the patch which you can apply to fix the matter. Mean while you can use Opera or Google Chrome on the computer for browsing the stuff. I am hoping that the developer of the Safari would fix the bug as early as possible.