Thread: divx web player not loading in apple safari

divx web player not loading in apple safari

I ham using Hp laptop in which I am using the safari browser to surf on the internet as I am very familiar with this browser because earlier I was using Mac book pro but I lost that laptop and now I am using safari with windows vista I my laptop. Some days before I have updated my safari browser and after that it has started giving me one issue. Now my browser is not able to load any DivX movies in my safari browser. Please tell me how to fix this?

Re: divx web player not loading in apple safari

If you were are using the DivX player plug-in your safari browser to load the DivX movies and if you are not able to do that after updating the Safari browser then I think your DivX plug-in is not working properly with your updated safari browser and that is why it is not able load the DIvX movies in your browser. I think you have to first update the DivX plug-in which supports in the updated safari browser and after that try to load the DivX movies in your browser again. I hope that idea will work for you.

The best thing you can do to solve this problem is reinstall the DIvX player from your laptop and after that you will be able to load the Div X movies. This type of problem normally occurs when codec’s get crashed and by reinstalling the DivX player we can easily fix this problem. Remove the DivX player from your laptop first and after that restart the laptop and install the Divx player again, now after installing that try to load the videos again in your safari. I hope it will be helpful to you.

As far as I know you can easily fix this issue by doing the following steps. Start the safari browser in your laptop and after that go to the preferences and after that go to the extensions. Now after that check whether Dvix Web plus Html5 and Dvix HIQ is enabled or not, if it is not enables then you have to enable him and after that click on ok. Now after doing that when you load any DIV x video at that time you will not get any issue. if you want any more information then tell me.

I have tried to solve this problem in my system by searching the updated plug-in for the safari but I didn’t find any plug-in updates and system is showing that your plug- in is up to date. After that I have also installed the latest DivX player in my laptop but after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have changed the setting in my browser preferences and after that when I load the video at that time video appears properly but sound was not coming. Same video is loading proper with other browser. Please give me some solution regarding this.

I would like to tell you that the DIvX plug-in which normally safari use to load the DivX movies is currently not available in the latest version and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should switch back to the older version for some time. I think that plug-in will be available in nest update of the safari. So just uninstall the safari from your system and install the older version in your system. I hope this information will be helpful to you.