Thread: Safari is unable to verify the identity of Website

Safari is unable to verify the identity of Website

As the title suggesting what I wanted to discuss over here. Well I have installed Safari on the computer of mine. I have noticed that this particular browser is unable to verify the identity of the website. I have faced this particular matter on all the websites which I am visiting. Let me know of your having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Safari is unable to verify the identity of Website

Well looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. you have to launch the Safari on the computer of yours and click on Safari and then click on the Reset Safari. You have to select all the boxes. Now you have to again click on the Safari and click on the Quit Safari. Now you should launch the browser and you have to visit all the website which was causing the problem.

I think you need to troubleshoot the Safari.plist file on the computer of yours.
    • You have to open the Finder window and choose the Home Folder.
    • Now you have to launch the Library folder and you have to go for Preferences.
    • You have to move com.apple.Safari.plist file to the Desktop. Now you should launch the browser on the computer of yours and see whether the thing is working or not.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution worked for you or not. If there is no change in the situation then you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    1. From the menu of the Safari you have to go for Preferences and then you have to click on the Security tab.
    2. Now click on the Show Cookies and you have to delete all the cookies of the sites which are having the problem.

Well looking at problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should install the latest version of the browser on the computer of yours. I let you know that you should visit the official website and download the updated version of the browser. You should install the browser on the computer and restart the computer of yours. let me know whether the issue is persisting or not after installing the latest version of the browser.

I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the Safari itself. Well I recommend that you should contact Apple and simply file a bug report to them. The developer team of Apple would look for bug into the code of the Safari. They would work around on the situation and release the patch after fixing the bug from the code of this particular browser. I am hoping that they would release the patch as early as possible.