Thread: What do you mean by track.aspx on Apple Safari?

What do you mean by track.aspx on Apple Safari?

I have installed latest version of the Safari on the computer of mine. I have noticed a particular issue while visiting the certain website on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the Safari is downloading track.aspx. can you tell me what do you mean by track.aspx? also let me know how can I prevent downloading of track.aspx? Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What do you mean by track.aspx on Apple Safari?

Looking at the situation I am suggesting something which would be useful to you. I let you know that the tracker is an application which tracks the website stats in terms of the unique users, average time which has been spend by a user. Also it is used to track the client browsers and popular pages which has been referred by the users. This information would be useful to webmaster to put the popular content on their website so that the more and more user would spend more and more time.

According to me .aspx file are the files which are containing the asp on the server side same as the PHP files. This is a server side language. The aspx file should not be downloaded on the computer. if this is particular thing is happening then I am sure that the server is misconfigured or something wrong with the server itself. In short term I would like to state that the parsing of the aspx file is not happening on the client of yours.

As far as I know this particular application would not need to access the IIS log files. You need to enter a piece of the client side HTML code on the pages which you wanted to track. The HTML code which you have put in on the page would requests a transparent image file from the ASP.net page. That ASP.net image file send the 1x1 pixel transparent image to the browser and at the same time it would be requested into the memory of the client. That request is flushed to database after some times.

Well looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should try to reinstall the browser on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. Also I recommend that you should install any other browser on the computer and see whether the issue is persisting or not. You can use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I wanted to say thanks to all the users who are replying with the possible solution to get the requirement of mine. I have figured out why there was track.aspx on the computer of mine. so I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Anyway again I wanted to say thanks to all the users of this particular forum to replying with the possible solution.