Thread: My connected Facebook friends are not appearing online

My connected Facebook friends are not appearing online

I noticed that very often there are friends are connected to the facebook and I do not appear online, so I can not chat with them as I like. Always occurs with some profiles with other solos from time to time, and I would like to know if there is any solution for this or is just another small detail but to perfect. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to get rid of the problem and how I can see the friends who are online.

Re: My connected Facebook friends are not appearing online

Well if you can’t find the Facebook friend who are connected then there are two reasons that they are actually not online and the other is they must have kept themselves offline. It happens if you are unable to get the perfect view or you are receiving notification from the same but can’t see the friend online then I guess that that friend might have kept himself or herself offline. I hope that you are getting what i am saying.

Well I have a solution for the problem that you are facing but I am not sure whether it works or not but still I want you to follow the steps. I hope that if your time is good than it will work:
    • First of all what you have to do here is that Click to open chat menubar which is in the Bottom on the Right hand side
    • then you have Click to open Friend List
    • Now just Un-tick any check boxes in friend List
    • make sure one thing that everything it the options tab is ticked
    • At last what you have to do here is log out and then login again.

Well the only trouble shooting ,method I can give you here is that make sure you have a friend who is sitting beside you I amen next to you and logged in his facebook account and then see whether you are visible to him or not and also see whether you are visible to your friend or not and doing this I am sure you can confirm what is the issue and where to do the remedy and then you will definitely get rid of the issue.

At least I have two friends that I know will not be displayed in the application for the iPhone even though they are online. I can talk with them using full web page on my laptop. One was recently added and have used the Facebook application to their add. Not sure if that has anything to do with him. I love to get discovered, as I prefer to chat on the iPhone is in front of my computer. Anyone else experiencing this problem?