Thread: Safari gets stuck while accessing few web pages

Safari gets stuck while accessing few web pages

Please help me. I have started facing this very unusual problem while using Safari in in my Mac OSX running Mac desktop computer. I have been noticing that these days when I am clicking on any links. I can’t notice any crash or any spinning beach balls while using Safari, but still they have started irritating me The case worsens when I open new tab. These days when I am starting a new window, the page becomes unstuck immediately making me wait for few long minutes, which is turning to be irritating day after day. Please help me.

re: Safari gets stuck while accessing few web pages

There might be some kind of corruption with the Safari web browser which you had install in your Mac OSX running system. So, I would suggest you to uninstall the application from your system and then downloading the latest available setup file from the official website of Safari. Once you are done downloading the latest Safari, install it in your system. An updated freshly installed Safari will be fault free and will be giving the optimum result.

Re: Safari gets stuck while accessing few web pages

It seems to be internet connection issue to me. Safari is taking more time to open few web pages because your system is not provided with sufficient internet speed to start up the pages fast. So, you should first make sure that the internet connection speed is good enough to allow access to websites. I would also recommend you to try using some other web browsers like the Firefox inorder to check out where the actual problem exists, whether the issue is with your Internet connection or your Safari.

Thank you, guys for your quick replies. I tried out what you suggested. First, I uninstalled Safari from my system and reinstalled latest available version of the web browser in my Mac computer. Still no difference in the problem. Then I cross checked my Internet connection by pinging the service provider and talking to them. The internet is also working perfectly fine. Tried Mozilla Firefox and it seems to be working far better than the Safari which was previously installed in my computer. So basically, I am still standing at the same situation, where it started. Please help me solve the issue.

I would recommend you to start the Safari browser. Now from the Safari main menu bar go to the Safari / Reset Safari option. Make sure that you are selecting the top 7 buttons and then click on click on the Reset button. Also check out for the add-ons or the extensions which you must have installed in your browser. Go to Safari/Preferences – Extensions. If you find any then please make sure that you are turning them off because sometimes these extensions also slowdowns the performance of a web browser. Once done with disabling the extensions, restart Safari.

Everyone started facing the issue after installing the new version of Safari. So, it can be concluded that the latest version of Safari might be containing some bugs which is causing the issue and making the browser look glitch at times. I also have to hit the stop and then reload button, everytime the page loading stops or stalls out. The only way to get rid of the problem is either to change the browser and opt for something which is working fault-free or wait for the Safari officials to fix the problem.