Thread: Facebook users are not able to receive invitation for a fan page.

Facebook users are not able to receive invitation for a fan page.

I had created a Facebook fan page last week. And I had sent invites to all my friends, but it seems that only some of my friends got the invitations and not others. I have tried sending them again and again but they are unable to receive it. Also they don’t find any notifications regarding thins. I am trying to get them connected with my page but they are not able to get in it. So would be the other way that I could send them invitations?

re: Facebook users are not able to receive invitation for a fan page.

You can send the invitations from your friends list or you can go on the search and then type the name and then type the name you want to invite them for your page. Or you can click on the suggest to friends option in your page. As you own the page you cannot send a bulk message to all your fans. The only thing you can do is, copy your page URL and create a post along with your personalized message, then paste them on your fans wall. And tell them to like the page.

I was also facing the same issue that many of my friends were not able to get the page. So what I did was I created an event for it. In that event I had post my link of the page. And I told them to make this as their favorite and also told them to inform about this to their other friends. All you need to do is create an event and send all your friends a message about this. This worked for me, so I hope this would also work for you.

In Internet Explorer 8 try to see out this page and see that it would work or not. I am not sure about this, but I have heard that, as in Internet Explorer 8 the bugs have disabled the Css and pages are been scrambled. So if you are not able to send invitations through theIE8, then try sending them through other web browsers. So for your ease try sending invitations to your friends through other available browser.

Re: Facebook users are not able to receive invitation for a fan page.

Do you have any group? If yes then try to send the invitations through that. Just copy paste the page URL and then paste it on your group if you have any of them. All else send a message to all your friends through the group to get add in to your page. Or else try to send the invitations again to your friends through suggest to friends option on the right hand-side of your page. Or else try selecting from your friends list.