Thread: How to delete fans from facebook page which is created by me

How to delete fans from facebook page which is created by me

hey guys,I am using a facbook since 2 years and I would say this is one of the best social networking website that I ever seen .I created the page for my friends but now fan list of my page is very big but now I wanted to delete the fans from the page, what would be the problem ,as I am not getting exactly what is going one, thus anyone having the same glitch, need suggestion. Thank you

Re: How to delete fans from facebook page which is created by me

Hey I suggest you that first you logged into your profile. Then go to your page go to your list of people “who like this” on the left sidebar of your Facebook Fan Page. Click “See all” to get the list of Fans. Find the person you wish to remove – you may have to click through to the next page and the next page. Click the X to the far right of their name. You will then get the choice of either removing them from the Fan Page, or clicking a small box to ban then from the Fan Page.

Hey I suggest you that first you logged into your profile then go to your page then click”see all” section under the like section .select “x” next to user name then click remove option after the clicking the option the user will be removed from your page and if you want ban that you permanently then click the option ban permanently the user e will banned permanently.

If you want to eliminate someone from you facebook page because one of your facebook fans is constantly promoting their business or application then I suggest you the following procedure:

• login to your facebook profile.
    • Go to your fans page.
    • Click on the "who like this" option on the left sidebar of your fans page.
    • Click on the "see all option" to get the list of fans.
    • Click on the name of the fan you want to eliminate from the page
    • Click on the "x" option to the far right of the person. After that the user will be deleted from your facebook fan page.