Thread: Need information regarding Google Instant on Google Chrome

Need information regarding Google Instant on Google Chrome

Hey guys, I am a new Google Chrome user and wanted to know some information regarding its Google Instant search feature. Actually I came across the news that some new features are added to the usual Google Chrome, so I am just curious to know more about the following feature. Assistance from anyone will be appreciated like always. Please guys, feel free to share your information with me. It will be very kind of you to do so. Thank you in advance.

Re: Need information regarding Google Instant on Google Chrome

Make sure that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome if you wish to get full benefits of the new feature of Google instant search feature which was included in the Google Chrome browser. Because, many including me have noticed that the feature does not works in the Google Chrome 9 web browser. You can visit the official website of Google Chrome to download the latest version of Chrome available for the users.

Following are the steps by which you can enable the Google Instant search feature in the Google Chrome which you have installed in your system.
    • Start the Google Chrome web browser
    • Click on Wrench option
    • Now click on Options
    • Select Basics
    • Click on Search and Enable Instant.

There are many benefits of using the Google Instant Search in your Google Chrome. As the Instant search helps in predicting the query which you are searching, it will be showing the results pretty much earlier before you have actually finished typing. This will surely save few of your important seconds while you are searching.As the predictions are On, Google constantly guides you on the query which you are searching for. So you can stop typing once you have located the search query you were searching for.

Many people are assuming that the Google Instant will slow down the Internet connection speed, but that is not true. Also it has got the feature to automatically turn off the feature if it finds your internet connection to be very low. Also Google has taken care that not much amount of data is used in sending and receiving of the searched process, thus minimizing the data usage. All this is done, considering the fact that many users still work under limited Internet Speed.

Those were really very interesting and helpful tips and information regarding the Google Instant search in Google Chrome browser. It exactly works as mentioned above. The best feature which I liked and I am sure many will also, is the smart search feature which is included in it. It really helps and is very simple to use as well. I am just hoping that it does not slows my system with all this advanced features included in Google Chrome. Anyways once again, thank you.