Thread: Cannot access iCloud?

Cannot access iCloud?

I have purchased a dell laptop and I have the internet connection of airtel. I would like to recommend you that the airtel internet service provider is the best internet service provider in Mumbai. And it gives up to 4 Mbps of speed and I think that this much speed I have never used before. I have been having problem with the iCloud since last two three days. Recently I had sign in my iCloud account. And now the iCloud account is giving some problem that they are not giving me access to backup my files. Please help in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Cannot access iCloud?

I would like to recommend you that this is the third time that the apple is not allowing the windows XP user to access the new iCloud features. For the first time the Microsoft itself not allowed the windows XP because they were telling that the internet explorer 9 is not compatible. I hope that this suggestion would help you to understood that why they are not gaining the access to the iCloud.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should use the outlook 2007 or the 2010 in order to gain the access to the icloud. In this situation apple said that if Microsoft windows 7 or window vista is gaining access then half of the users that are using the icloud will not get the access to the icloud features because windows vista and windows 7 will gain all the access. I hope that this suggestion would help you to understood that why they are not gaining the access to the iCloud.

I would like to recommend you that you can take an access to the iOS Dev center. I think that the apple beta test provides the support document. I think that there is a certainly a danger of cloud computing. I think that the constancy and security has been affected. I think that you should require a high quality of bandwidth. I hope that this suggestion would help you to understood that why they are not gaining the access to the iCloud.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.