Thread: How to change the upload folder in the iCloud?

How to change the upload folder in the iCloud?

as the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I wanted to know how can I change the upload folder from the desktop to the document? When I upload any of the file it seems to be upload the same on the desktop and then I have moved the same to the document. Let me know how can I get the requirement of mine. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to change the upload folder in the iCloud?

Looking at the matter I wanted to know certain details which would be useful to suggest the solution to meet the requirement of yours. Let me know which kind of iCloud you are using? Can you tell me which browser do you using to upload the stuff? Let me know about the version of the browser do you have installed on the computer of yours? Tell me about the iTunes which you have installed. So let me know the answer of above question as early as possible.

Well looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should use the Document Explorer Application and simply move to the desire folder which you wanted to upload the files and you have to click on the upload button. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Let me know if you are looking for further assistance. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

If you are using Cloud space and you are supposed to remove the folder from the cloud then you need to use the following instruction. Well you need to login on the account of yours and you need to select the folder from the list provided. Now you have to click on the press settings and then you have to clikc on the Remove button. I am hoping that the solution which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

After using the instruction of yours I have successfully changed the upload folder. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. I will tell this particular solution to the friends of mine who are having the query like me. Anyway again I wanted to thanks a lot for the replying with the possible solution over here in this particular thread. Appreciated.