Thread: SyncML functionality in CloudMe

SyncML functionality in CloudMe

Hello everyone i was just hoping that apple people do develop a synchronization software for the iCloud something that I am expecting to release soon. Something on the lines of Microsoft exchange would be a big welcome here so that’s what I am expecting here, also if there is any application that is developed that gives support for the excel and also the word files that will also be of great use for you. so hope you understand what I am trying to say here and do answer out my query accordingly.

Re: SyncML functionality in CloudMe

I just got to hear that iCloud sync has just released so better to check out In the internet mostly in the next update you will be getting the service of the iCloud sync as such I am not much aware of the features of the iCloud sync I would just advise you to better have a check about the same and you will be getting the necessary information on the same. So better check out the official website of the apple and get the information from there but as of now the only information that I can give it to you is that check out the iCloud sync.

Ok thanks for the information that you have given here appreciate your efforts that you have taken so much to solve the issue. Thanks but my answer is incomplete it will be much better if you can give out more information on the iCloud sync since I am hearing it for the first time so better do provide information on that topic and I will be very much happy to hear it from you all, so that’s what I need to ask here, I hope you will reply to me as soon as possible.

It has the support for the gmail and also the contacts that you want to sync so that’s one feature that it has. Since office support is already there for the iCloud so you can check it out. Also one more thing that I would like to ask you here is that with the application support I would like to say is that in case if you want a list of more such applications or the support for your iCloud service then you have a chat with the apple people regarding the same and I am sure that they will answer out the solutions for you so better look out for that and I am sure they will reveal some of the plans that they are coming up with.

Hey thanks a lot for some small information that you gave o nit well nice to hear that it has got the gmail support so with that the contacts will automatically gets syncd automatically and hence thanks for the necessary information that you gave on it, appreciate the hard work that you gave on it. So much new things that have come up and so nice to see and hear about it, so thanks a lot everyone for the important information that you have given here.