Thread: List of applications needed in CloudMe

List of applications needed in CloudMe

Hello all I am suggesting here a list of applications that I think is much needed in iCloud service and hence that’s what I need to say. So here goes the list of applications that I would like to have it in the iCloud service and hence that’s what I am specifying here
    Spotify
    FTP-client
    Open Office
    VNC
    Also it will be good if there is an application that will allow me to sync outlook calender and contacts? So that’s my demand.

Re: List of applications needed in CloudMe

In the list of applications that you have specified here let me tell you that spotify application is already available for iCloud even the open office program is also available and not sure whether the vnc and ftp client is available or not. So till then you check out the spotify as well as the open office program also you will get the necessary information there itself. I hope I have answered out all the question of yours so hope that was enough for you and hence that’s the necessary information that you were looking for.

Ok thanks for giving information about that I was really not knowing about that so thanks for telling me about that and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here. Well I just want to know is there any application that has been developed to sync the calendar like outlook program, well I would be very much happy to know about it so dp reply accordingly ok I am waiting for the response from your side. If possible do reply as fast as possible as it is very much important for me.

No it is not yet available and one more piece of advice that I would like to suggest you is that you must have a talk about with the apple people regarding the same. Since they are the one who will be implementing the same feature in the game and hence its their lookout if they want to implement the applications or not in their service so let’s see if they come up with such kind of services in their iCloud service and hence that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Hey even I want to add something here. After looking out for the thread even I want some list of applications that gets listed in the iCloud services so that’s what I want to say here. Well the applications that I am looking out for are some torrent applications, irc applications similar to the one like gimp? So very much interested to know if the list of applications are available or not, so do reply according to the same I am very much interested in knowing about it. Since they are one of my favorites and I would love to have them.

iPocalypse irc network is available for the iCloud also torrent application is available for the iCloud and hence that’s what I am saying here so look out for the applications in the internet and hence that’s the perfect suggestion for you. So hope you have got the point that I have said here. I hope these were the answers that you were looking for and i am sure that i have answered out all of them, so hope that was enough for you.