Thread: WebDAV not working with the CloudMe

WebDAV not working with the CloudMe

Hello friends just to inform you all that I am not able to use the WebDAV service in the iCloud, whenever I am trying to access it gives me a network error to try again, well if I try again then also it gives me the same kind of error so now you only tell me what should I do in a situation like these, it also suggests me to try in internet explorer 8, internet explorer 7, so what kind of suggestion is these. So please do suggest me some steps and solutions for the same, do reply fast ok I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: WebDAV not working with the CloudMe

Ok that’s strange that is not happening here well I am not sure as such what is causing this kind of problem so that’s why I will advise you to do a simple reboot of the system and also check the WebDAV service. You need to have a proper check about the same and you will be getting the solutions accordingly. So that’s what I am saying here there is nothing much that you can do to solve the solutions like these so hope that was enough for you.

Even I completely agree with the above user and I think there is some problem with the windows 7 users because iCloud is not completely stable with it. so that can be a case so do look out for the same. Well with the suggestions that you have got have you tried running in the internet explorer browser? If not then do it ok and it will be better for you so do try doing that and revert back to me what is the results that you have got here, so do not forget to reply back to me ok.

See I have not tried it yet but I think the problem is with the WebDAV service and not anything else so hope you all are understanding what I am trying to say here. Well what’s internet explorer has to do with it and I am using firefox which is far much better than the internet explorer 8, so as such it should not give any problems with the browser yes I know it gives problem with the google chrome but I am using the firefox browser, so whats the problem? If you have any solutions for the problem then please do reply it back to me as soon as possible.

The same problem was there with me as well so what I did was that I did have a chat with the apple people about the problem and they mailed me after some days saying that the problem has been solved and the WebDAV service has been upgraded accordingly. So that’s what I need to say here. After that there was no problem as such so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the information that I am saying here. I hope it helps you in the process.

Thanks a lot for giving out the solutions for me. I don’t know what’s the problem with it anyways I will have a talk with the apple people about the problem and will surely get the solutions from the same. Hoping that I will get some way out of the problem. So i am praying for that only, lets see if that happens or not. Anyways i appreciate that i did get some solutions from you all anyways none of them were effective for me, lets see what apple people have in their stocks.