Thread: iCloud web browser is not proper

iCloud web browser is not proper

I have some issues with the iCloud web browser that I am using here, the thing is that whenever I am browsing the internet I get a pop every time which is a big turn off. also If I want to open a particular link in a new tab I cannot do that so can you all please tell me how to do that? It would be very much interesting to know it from you all so please do help me out with the solutions. Since I can find these features in the different browsers as well so why not in these browser that’s what the question I am trying to ask here.

Re: iCloud web browser is not proper

I think that’s a problem and it needs to be sorted out as soon as possible well you can try using the iCloud with the different browsers like Mozilla Firefox and many other stuffs so do check it out that if you are now satisfied with using some other browsers for it then its ok. You can continue with what that only, the main thing is that there should not be any problem while using the iCloud service and that is the thing that should be kept in mind instead of anything else. So I hope I am clear with the point that I have made here.

See such type of problems should be better asked and confirmed with the apple team only since they are the one who would be implementing this kind of features in them and hence that’s what I am saying here. So do report tis problem to them and I am sure that they will answer out the solutions for you, so anyone here who has already had a talk with them and have got the response what they had said then better post in the response here as soon as possible, it will be quite beneficial for all of us present here, so I hope you all better understood the post that I have said here.

Yes even I had a talk with the apple people regarding the same and what they replied to me is that they are looking in to the matter and they are thinking of implementing this feature as early as possible for the browser. So that’s what they replied and we will have to rely on then with the answer that they will be responding to us. So this is all I had to say about the concerned matter and I am sure it was quite informative for you. so hope you all like it.

Ok thanks a lot for all the responses that you have given here guys appreciate the efforts that you have taken to solve the issue here. So thanks a ton for all the solutions that you have given here. Lets wait and watch for the solutions that’s coming out from the apple people and lets see when the feature does gets supported here. Anyways thanks for voicing out the opinions here it did help me a lot and it was quite interesting discussing it with you all.