Thread: Auto Upload Possible in iCloud but can it download?

Auto Upload Possible in iCloud but can it download?

Well I am using Desktop Manager for the daily uploads of mine. I am able to do manual downloading however I am looking for the auto download option and according to me it would be great thing to be implemented. Also if I make changes on the files which I have uploaded it would be potentially overwritten. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Auto Upload Possible in iCloud but can it download?

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should go for Easy uploader application. You can get this particular application from the official website of the developer. This particular application is available for free so you did not require to pay anything on the same. So you should download and install the same on the computer of yours and see whether it is helpful to you or not.

I let you know about the Easy uploader application is basically designed for the uploading the files for the cloud. Hence there is no need to have sync down feature for this particular matter. When you have setup Easy upload so that each of the computers should have the separate folder so that it would be able to upload the content easily on the Cloud. So you should consider the thing which I have mentioned while uploading the file on the cloud.

I wanted to discuss some exciting features of this particular application.
    • Well it is a standalone application which you can use to uploading the files.
    • You can do multiple uploads simultaneously at a time.
    • It is a portable and lightweight software.
    • It is also having Proxy support.

As you have uploaded all the files on the Cloud you will have the urls of the preformatted files which you have uploaded. You can also upload the files into batch mode even you can also do FTP/HTTP uploading. In to the latest version of this particular software you will be able to resume the broken upload and FTP uploading which I have already mentioned over here in this particular thread.

Well I have used the application which you have mentioned over here. After using the Easy uploader application I have meet the requirement of mine. I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular application. I really wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to suggest this particular application. Again I wanted to thanks to all the guys with replying with solution over here.