Thread: Cannot save Zoho Sheet on iCloud

Cannot save Zoho Sheet on iCloud

Yesterday I have uploaded spreadsheet book from the Microsoft Excel 2003 on iCloud of mine. I have noticed that I was unable transfer the entire workbook. It was prompted with an error message on the screen. The error message can be stated as ‘unable to save spreadsheet’. Let me know why I am getting above mentioned error in the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot save Zoho Sheet on iCloud

Well looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am asking following questions which you should answer so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. First of all let me know which browser do you using? Can you attach the spreadsheet on which you are having the issue? Can you post the screenshot of the error message which you are getting? So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Can you tell me the size of the spreadsheet which you are supposed to upload on the Zoho Sheet? I am suspecting that size of the spreadsheet might be quite large. Well I am suggesting that you should check the size and split the same into the smaller parts and see whether it is working or not. Alos see that you are able to open the spreadsheet after saving the same. So try the same and let me know whether it si working or not.

Looking at the situation you have mentioned over here I think I know the root cause of the problem on this particular matter. According to me this particular issue is being caused by Ubufox. In order to fix the matter you need to disable the Ubufox. I have noticed many cases where the problem seems to be solved after disabling the Ubufox. So you should try the solution which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the Firewall which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I let you know that the Zoho is using the wms sever for sending notification of changes to the shared users into the collaboration mode. So firewall might be blocking all the notification. Hence I recommend that you should configure the firewall in a manner so that the issue which you are getting would not persist anymore.

The Zoho Remote API is helping you to generate the document URL for the collaboration. The url of the document is comes out when HTTP Post request is sent form the application server from the Zoho servers. If you have defined privileges and sent the notifications from the application end. So I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here would give you a light shed on this particular matter.