Thread: Where is the browser on iCloud?

Where is the browser on iCloud?

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I am newbie to iCloud. I have played with the menu of the iCloud but was unable to find out the browser on this particular software. Let me know if you are having any specific solution on this particular matter then let me know. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Where is the browser on iCloud?

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to right click on the Desktop and go for Properties.
    • Now go for system and click on the Application tab .
    • You have to select the browser from the list of the application. You have to click on the checkbox desire to the choice of yours.

If you wanted to create desktop shortcut for the browser then you need to follow the instruction which I have mentioned over here.
    1. You have to right click on the Desktop and click on the New from the right click context menu.
    2. Now you have to enter
    3. apps/browser/browser.xml
    4. now click on the Next button and then click on the Create where you will have the icon for the browser application.

So try the same I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I am suspecting that you are looking for the browser at incorrect location. Well the correct location for the web browser is Internet category which is available at the start menu. So I recommend that you should click on the Start menu and then go for Internet Category and then you need to see that you are having the browser or not. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is useful to you or not.

I wanted to share something which would be useful to fix the matter of yours. The iCloud Internet Browser is a part of the iCould Desktop Experience. I let you know that you will not have the full set of the features which you are having on the normal browser. However it gives you an access to the iCloud bookmarks and share the bookmarks with the friend of yours. The application is itself using rendering engine of the browser which you are using to access the iCloud so that website would look same.

Well I have gone through this particular thread and I have found that the information which is mentioned over here is quite useful to me. After using the instructions of all the users I have managed to meet the requirement of mine. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Anyway thanks a lot for replying with the possible solution over here to help me out.