Thread: How to send full song text message to mobile from Internet

How to send full song text message to mobile from Internet

Well I have Nokia phone and I basically use it for message texting and for music. I usually access internet for 4-6hrs a day. My friends keep on texting me. I don’t have any new messages in my phone to send them. I have seen many sms websites from where I can send messages. The problem is if I want to send any message so I have to type each and every message on phone and it is very hectic to type each message. Please let me know if there is any idea so that I can send messages from the web or I can send through my phone without typing each and every message. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to send full song text message to mobile from Internet

Looking into the matter regarding texting will surely help you. Now-a-days many websites are there who provide you free messaging without any charges. You can send around 1000 messages that too for free. You just need to type way2sms in your browser Url and register. You need to register your details if not a member. After registration you have to copy the message or lyrics and paste in the message box and then add the contact number and send. You are only able to text maximum 160 characters length in the message field. If the content is more than 160 chars than you need to divide it. Its easy to use and you need to pay for the messages which you send.

You can also send Text messages through phone from web. As you have Nokia handset it is very easy to send. You just need to have a Nokia Pc suite installed in your computer. Connect you phone through USB Cable to computer. After connecting phone a message box will appear displaying your phone is connected. Open the Nokia Pc suite and select messaging. After the message application is opened there is a Create new message button, Select it and paste the song lyrics or the content which you have copied from the web. Add the number or contact name in the recipient field and send. You can be able to send maximum number of characters through phone. There is no limitation of characters.

There is another website from where you can send messages. It is a website which allows you to send messages to your friends for free. Many companies use this type of source to send messages to multiple people at a time. It is useful when there are lot of recipient to send messages in less time. It saves time and does not need to type each and individual message. You need to register on the website if not a member. After registration you need to copy the message and paste it in the message field. Here there is no limitations of message characters .You can send maximum number of characters.

question Re: How to send full song text message to mobile from Internet

plzz help me wid the name of the site u r talkin abt...i knw many sites but the ahv limited characters..plz tell me abt the site wid unlimited characters n free...

Quote Originally Posted by InCePtIoNiSt View Post
    plzz help me wid the name of the site u r talkin abt...i knw many sites but the ahv limited characters..plz tell me abt the site wid unlimited characters n free...
    I dont think there is any website that allows more than 160 or 180 characters. You will need to send such a long text in parts only. There is another way of sending as long SMS as you want, but condition is, both of hose mobiles should have GPRS and WhatsApp Application. You can even send Voice SMS as well. and all for free.