Thread: Eudora left folder list/right message lists

Eudora left folder list/right message lists

I am sure there is a simple solution but I haven't found it.
    My new job uses Eudora as an email program. My boss today was at my desk and somehow got the left window pane with the list of folders down at the bottom of the screen and the right pane with all the messages now takes up the entire screen from left to right. The list of email folders at the bottom is only a tiny window which goes also all the way from left to right. In other words, instead of two windows side by side, they are now one on top of the other. I do not know how to get them back beside each other so the entire list of folders shows in the left window pane and the messages on the right.
    Thank you so much,
    Dynalady

Re: Eudora left folder list/right message lists

Well go to the viewing mail options and in the options page make sure you check the following options that has been given there. Check the options use Microsoft Viewer, also check the option of using separate settings from internet explorer. Adjust the windows height and width accordingly. Now having done that click on messages show preview pane, so do that accordingly and that will be of good help for you. Let me know if that works out or not.

sad Re: Eudora left folder list/right message lists

Thank you, unfortuntely I don't go back to work until tomorrow so I can try this then. Eudora is so different from the Microsoft Outlook I am using at home. I am not even sure of the options the Eudora email program gives you but I will look. I believe they are also using Firefox not Internet Explorer if that makes a difference. I tried looking for hours last night on the net and tried about an hour at work. And to make matters worse, the boss was using my computer at work when it happened
    Dynalady

Re: Eudora left folder list/right message lists

Ok then do try and let me know about the solutions if you have got it then according to me this should work out and in case if it does not work then do let me know i will try and lookout for some alternate solutions for the problem. so do try it and out revert back to me as soon as possible.