Thread: Irritating copy/paste popup message in cloudMe

Irritating copy/paste popup message in cloudMe

While making use of the copy and paste within icloud, I am getting in popup message that asks me something regarding the website that must permit the use of the clipboard. It never aborts the asking message. This is very irritating for me. Can you please tell me that how can I avoid this or turn off it. Evidently it id as of my host browser that is using Internet Explorer 8. Please help me to resolve this problem. I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: Irritating copy/paste popup message in cloudMe

I know the solution to this problem. All you have to do is just enable the website to get access to the clipboard from changing the browser settings. If you want to do that then you will have to go to Tools -> Internet Options from the Internet Explorer 8. Select the security tab and click on the "Custom level". Here you will have to enable the settings that say “Allow Programmatic clipboard access”. So this and I am quite sure that this will help you.

The browser that you are using might be corrupted or a few of its files might be missing from it so that is showing you this problem. Though there are very less changes of it but still this can be happen. So if nothing works then you can try to reinstall the browser. To do that, just uninstall the one which is currently installed in your computer and after removing that install it again. You can use a fresh copy of it to avoid the installer problem.

It might be because of some of the virus attack on your system so you are getting this issue. Are you having some antivirus installed in your system? If not then I would like to recommend you to install some good antivirus in your computer and then scan the system with that. Before scanning, you should verify that you have updated the antivirus in your computer. Clean all the files that is detected as affected and that can let you out of the problem. Let’s see if this works or not.

It is recommended that you execute each tool in Normal Mode then in Safe Mode. If you are using any version of Sun Java that is prior to JRE Version 5.0, then you are powerfully urged to take out any/all versions that are former to JRE Version 5.0. There are vulnerabilities within them and they are vigorously being subjugated. so, it is highly recommended that if there are some previous versions of Sun Java to Version 5 lying on the computer that they be taken out and Sun Java JRE Version 5.0 Update 6 be installed ASAP.