Thread: No URL in clipboard with Firefox for iCloud

No URL in clipboard with Firefox for iCloud

Firefox 3.6.13 is installed in my computer but I am facing some problem with that. Actually whenever I try to publish a file per internet link then I found that that URL is not written to my clipboard. This is very irritating to me. I will be grateful for any helpful suggestion. So if you anything about this then please help me with your suggestion. Please reply fast, I am waiting for the replies.

re: No URL in clipboard with Firefox for iCloud

There might be some of the security restrictions within the Firefox and so you are getting that problem. They are having some problem with interaction through the Clipboard. I hope that they will take a look at this issue and will try to resolve this as early as possible. By the time, the issue is getting resolved; you will have to copy that manually. This is the only way that I can recommend you at the time.

There might be many of the other possible things that you can do. One thing that I can recommend you is to make use of the the Paste and Go 3 add-on. Along with the URL within the clipboard, you will be able to right click on location bar and choose "Paste and Go" and that will load the page. If you download and install the Firefox 4 then you will find that this functionality is built in for that. So either do it manually or make use of the Firefox 4.

There is one more way by which this can be done. If you wish to open the text links then you will have to utilize the add-on like Text2Link otherwise Plain Text Links which will which put in an alternative in the context menu while you choose the text link for opening that link. So search for this add-on and use that. See if that helps you or not. I hope this is going to help you.

You can try one more thing; all you have to do is just right click on the file and select copy public URL. If you are using Mac then you will have to click ctrl+click. When you do that then that URL will be placed in the clipboard. But this will only work if the file is within the public folder. If that is not then this is not going to work. I searched on google for this and found this solution over there. See if this work or not and let me know about that.