Thread: Cannot load icloud in Firefox

Cannot load icloud in Firefox

I recently noticed this problem. I found that I am not able to load icloud with the Firefox. Whenever I try to do that then it gives me some message which says that it is not compatible or something like that. Now I am forced to make use of the IE 7. Can somebody tell me that is there is some way by which I can open that in the Firefox. I have already tried all the possible things for this which I know but that was helpless. Please help me to get it resolved.

Re: Cannot load icloud in Firefox

What is the version of the Firefox that you are trying to use? If you are using some older version then it may be the reason for the issue and so you are not able to load the icloud within the Firefox. My suggestion to you is to search for the latest version of that and use that. If that is because of the older version of it then installing the new version will solve the problem surely. This should be done first in the cases similar to this.

If you do not know then I like to inform you that icloud depends on the javascript so that you can run that. So if you have disabled the icloud then this will disable the icloud as well and you will get those messages. So if that is true in your case then you should enable the javascript first and then try to use the icloud. I don’t think that this time you will get those messages again. I hope that this post will be useful to you. Thank you!!!

What are the addons installed in your firefox? I am asking this because there are some addons which will interrupt in loading of the icloud. So, to confirm that, you can try by removing the addons from it and then see if that solves the problem for you. I am not very sure about this but if you want then you can try it once and see if that helps you in any manner to solve the problem. So it will not be a bad idea to try it once.

Well I believe cloud computing have an extended way to go up till now. Three weeks trying a variety of permutations and I still cannot load icloud within Firefox. If it just works within this very slender set of parameters then I imagine I'll go away and return within a year or so to observe if it's some more forgiving of small variables within the environment. This is just what I think about this. Let’s see what other people think about this in upcoming posts.

I cannot acquire the desktop loading. I obtain the Java message that Publisher cannot be confirmed and that the code will be taken as unsigned. After that nothing happens. I'm on an x86 processor with Intel Pentium II processor 82443BX, Windows 2000, Firefox 4.0 in beta. Above mentioned solutions are already tried by me but does not work. It will be great if someone can provide some different solution