Thread: can't Login into icloud using proxy

can't Login into icloud using proxy

Hey guys ,I am university student , as a news like a free release of icloud OS is been great for the student’s like me I have been waiting for this since a few months now and at last they released a operating system that works on cloud . The reason that I have so desperate about this one is that it provides me to store and access me file anywhere and use them anywhere I want, since I have been using a different system in my college and a different on in my public library I find it very difficult to syncornizie things as I don’t have a pc of my own. So whenever I try logging in to my icloud account through some public library I just can’t login.

Re: can't Login into icloud using proxy

I mate, your problem seems to be quite strange as there ain’t any thing you could do about it, Can you try posting the configuration settings of the public library that you are using to access you computer system. I think in that case I guess you don‘t have enough right to do that , I think you are behind an proxy server which is not enabling you to do that . post me the different areas or places form where you access your account.

I access my I cloud account basically from two places namely my university or my college computer and from the computers that are available at the public library. Whenever I try logging into my account from public library it gives me an error which is often due to authentication failure. But , when I login in to the same account form my college pc I successfully login into it without any errors. I just hope to get this problem solved as soon as possible because I need to complete my project work which only could be done in public library as I don ‘t have any pc of mine .

I have also been facing a similar problem and figured out that this might be problem caused due to the proxy server that the public library used as a method of self –defensive against the attacks. I spent my precious 40 minutes figuring out what exactly was the problem login, but, I could get any answer. I just got a white screen with several errors coded written on it. I just have no idea what got wrong there.I hope someone else has a better solution to this problem

Hey guys, your problem is simple, I have solution for it, just remember a simple fact that whenever you are accessing anything on the internet via proxy server you could never use cloud along with it. The only option to use this by trying to access the icloud mobile service with provides the same features but at a lower speed and lesser functions, this was specially created by the icloud developer for the user s who were getting issue connecting to icloud via proxy server’s

I comprised myself and reconciled myself to having to logged in two times from the public library. I have no thought why that was so obligatory. Whenever I log in from the University computer, it takes me straight to the icloud homepage without having to re-write my password again and again . I mean re-entering the password again after when you account has been connected. And when I do then same thing from public library I get a error message regarding the in installation of XML6.0 from Microsoft. I have done with other things and this the only error that I have been facing .

Your problem needs some specification in terms like what browser did you tried with and what operating system were you using. Because many a times the problem with the cloud computing is directly related to the operating system that you were using and regrettably MSXML is needed for windows xp in order to run and retrieve that data from you icloud account . This is one of the drawback that the icloud has, it replies in Microsoft technology for it ‘s proper functionally.

I never in my weirdest dream thought that I would have such fast replies and I such accurate replies that would help me out. And I have figured out from the problem and that was with the system that I used , it just had everything routed through an autofocus server , for security purposes and that made the cloud un responding to this . So I can never login in to my cloud account through autofocus servers