Thread: Windows 7 email contact list is receiving spam?

Windows 7 email contact list is receiving spam?

I have purchased a laptop of Samsung since few weeks ago and I have connected an internet service provider of MTNL the MTNL is the leading internet service provider in Mumbai. I think so that it provides up to 4 Mbps of speed. And I think this is the fastest speed that I ever have. But recently there is a problem with the laptop or I think so with the network I am using. The problem is with the Gmail that all my contact lists of all addresses are receiving spam emails from my Gmail account. I think that this happened 2 to 3 days ago and now I am thinking that how is this happened because I remember that 2 to3 days ago I was not in Mumbai I was in Goa enjoying weekends with my friend. So can anybody help me in solving this problem?

Re: Windows 7 email contact list is receiving spam?

I would like to recommend you that I think that the problem is with your account I think that someone has hacked your account and I think that he is sending the spam to your contact list. I think that you should change your password now. But I would like to suggest you that you should change your password once in two weeks or once in the month. I think that you must use unique password that you have never used in other sites you use. And if you change only one character or you have added only one character this still counts as the reusing password. In this case don’t use the dictionary password or don’t use the names of the family members. In this situation you should combine the password in numbers, characters, symbol and one important thing in case sensitive letters.

I would like to suggest you that if the changing of the password doesn’t work then you should update your account recovery options. I think that to update this account you should go on the Gmail site and then you will see an option of recovery email just click on the recovery email option. And in that you will see an option of recovery email address in this you can change the email address of the Gmail account. When you have changed the email address then you will receive a SMS to your phone regarding the code of the account by using the code you can also change the password. And one last option is that the option is available only if you are not able to recover your email address. This option is the secret question option. And this is an ideal answer to your security question and this answer is very hard to guess for others.

I would like to recommend you that you should use a secure internet connection to sign in the Gmail account. I would like to suggest you that in the Gmail setting you should always use a HTTPS to start the Gmail account. I think that this is the setting that helps you to protect the information from being stolen when you are signing in the Gmail account. I hope that the suggestion given by me will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should clear the cookies and the caches after you are signing out of the Gmail account and one important thing is that don’t forget to log out the account when you are going out from the Gmail account. And don’t forget to clear your cookies in your Mozilla Firefox. To clear your cookies and cache you have to open the Mozilla Firefox and then click on the tools option which is located on the top of the Mozilla toolbar. And after clicking on the tools then you have to click on the option icon and in the option icon there will be various icon but in that you should click on the advanced option and in the advanced panel click on the network tab and after that in the offline storage section you should click on the clear now tab and then click on the OK tab. And in this way your caches will be clear.

And if in this case you can automatically clear the cache option to do this you should have to follow the following steps:
    • First of all you have to open the window of Mozilla Firefox and then click on the tools menu and after that click on the options.
    • And after clicking on the option button click on the privacy panel.
    • And in the history section you will see the Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
    • And then select the checkbox of Clear history when Firefox closes.
    • After that click on the settings button by clicking this window will open in the as settings for clearing history.
    • In that you have to click on the checkbox of cache.
    • And then click OK to close the window of settings for clearing history.
    • And again click OK to close the option window.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you must check for any strange recent activity on your Gmail account to do this at the bottom of your Gmail account click on the details link that is located near the last account activity in this it shows the time the date and the IP address and the location which recently access to your account. I hope that the suggestion will help you to solve the problem going with your Gmail account.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.