Thread: Need help with WebDav file upload

Need help with WebDav file upload

I successfully managed to get connected to iCloud I wanted to upload certain files however, after 5 to 10mins uploading gets disconnected and tries to start over again. It looks as if all of the files are not being resent, whereas the uploading never gets to the end. I tried uploading the files for around 4-5 hours to get 1 album uploaded, maybe it was around 20 retries to get it done. Is there anything I can do to make it faster? Please reply!

Re: Need help with WebDav file upload

Did you check with your net server? As if server is not that fast enough to upload files faster, slow connection will result in slow upload of files, get a faster connection in case if your connection is slower, also check with your browser settings as it may be your browser that would be blocking the uploads of the files. Try uploading again after checking with your connection and your browser settings.

What type of files and what is the size of the file you trying to upload? As there is a file format and file size limit that you might have exceeded check with iCloud which format does it supports and what is the file size limit to upload. If the file that you are uploading is not in the required format try to convert it the required format and in case your file exceeds the uploading limit then try uploading into parts hope it will help.

Thanks for your replies, I have been trying uploading the mp3 file in zip format of 100Mb. I was been trying uploading these files for 4 to 5 hours attempting for several times, as suggested by you I had checked with my server and browser settings I even got a new connection to make faster upload of the files but even the faster connection could not make faster uploads of the files.

It might be that the iplay application would be using Windows Media Player to play music, and using Linux and Firefox might cause the application to behave strangely. Even one of my friend had similar problem but he was than able to upload perfectly after installing NetDrive software, you can try downloading this software to upload your files faster Netdrive is a free software.