Thread: Is my cloud me account safe can anyone can get access to it?

Is my cloud me account safe can anyone can get access to it?

Got to know is this cloud me account safer and are my files safe over it I want to know this because I was just planning to upload some files on my cloud me account and some of them has access but that’s fine but I don’t want anyone else to be viewed my possible would that be a case or can anyone make out some tricks to get on it because I want to be secured and anyone is having and experience with this can share it over with me or is there anyone who has the same problem?

Re: Is my cloud me account safe can anyone can get access to it?

Well I have a same query but I haven’t took a risk of uploading anything special over it I don’t know what amount of security is been provided I too want to know is everything safer over here and if yes lots of our problem are going to get solved and don’t worry you would be never alone to have such problems until I don’t get a tuff belief over this one I am not going to upload anything private over here lets be safer by self I would say why to take risk with stuffs what we aren’t sure with we have to deal with our stuffs by self if something goes wrong with this site they would have nothing to say but we would have to suffer and so why not just to enjoy these sites up till the limit where it is safer.

oh dear don’t be so afraid I don’t think it is unsafe I understand that there are number of people attempting to get hold on someone’s personal stuffs but the service providers are not so fools to give the facilities of uploading number of stuffs from there users and don’t provide the security everyone wants to provide a good security to their customers or they would have to suffer in market value so I think such sites have plans to have a secure database don’t need to be worried I think its safer and just relax and enjoy the facilities.

Ok I think this site has a nice secured database and you must be careful enough by yourself rest of the stuffs would be taken care by them I mean you need to have a good strong password that should be difficult to break and you don’t worry that the people using the database would use them no they have certain responsibilities they have to up come with certain market values in their field so they would be off course providing you with the best facilities so don’t worry its surely safer with a strong security database.

Hey friend I have been using this from long and I have many files been uploaded on it and I dint had any problem till now means off course it is safer I to have many important data’s as am a business men and I have to use my data from number of places and where I can’t keep carrying them and I have opted this to help me and I have been safe and I think you would be to just don’t worry it has a good support to its client and they have to and I have been feeling really secured with this one whole story says don’t worry relax and use it just have a good password and these passwords are not even visible to database holders it is in # sign for them so don’t worry jus have a good strength password.