Thread: Java Apps in iCloud

Java Apps in iCloud

Hello I am a new user of iCloud and I do not know each and every thing about it. I just enjoy the clouding very much as I have got enough space i.e up to 5GB for the storage and I am using it very well. I download apps, store pics and do all the things that entertain me by using the iCloud. I could say that it just rocks baby. Friend I am not a technical guy and I have heard about the .jar file. Does it support the iCloud?

Re: Java Apps in iCloud

I do not know what type of file does the iCloud support but I would say you should do not worry about it because there are lots and lots of files available In the list for the iCloud. You will find the list if have purchased it via the iTunes. I am also not from the technical background but use these apps and get entertained myself. So you should forget all this .jar and all extensions and use what you have because all the apps are download able free of charge.

I am also the user of the iCloud and enjoying it very much. The feature of virtual desktop and the look and feel and everything are just amazing, I mean I had previously thought of it such kind of things but due to non technical mind I could not do anything but iCloud has done it for me. Lol just for fun. I mean it is just going so much famous day by day between the youth and all. It’s just amazing. Why are you caring about the .jar and all the shit just download the apps they are giving free of charge.

I am also the iCloud user and form the technical background. This is just the start of the new era, in next five years you will find more and more new things coming up which will surprise you all people and entertain yourself. I have heard about this that .jar platform works are thinking apone the support with the iCloud but till date there is not support of .jar for the iCloud but you can use their appstore to download the apps

I am the programmer I mean to say that I am from the technical background and have plenty of knowledge about the things around us. I would say that my friend you have heard just rumors .jar is completely different. No iCloud will never support the .Jar files. iCloud has its own platform and only their apps will be supported to it and not other platform files such as windows, linux or Mac will support the iCloud