Thread: User manual and information for iCloud

User manual and information for iCloud

I am one of the icloud user and I think its just amazing and nice concept of the web operating system using it through browser. I personally loved it very much and looking forward to use it as much as I can but currently can anyone of you tell me is there any user manual available for it? Where will I find that? I have downloaded the iCloud which have filled up the free drive and so I have purchased the super drive for it. I am doing this because I feel that my computer is going to crash so I wanted to store my files onto it till I buy a new system for myself. Should I do it? Is this safe?

Re: User manual and information for iCloud

Yes this is good Idea by you to upload it onto the icloud as they provide you this short of functionality. If you feel that your system is gona crash then you better do it as soon as possible because data is very important to all of us and surely it will be also for you also. I always keep my backup by uploading it at this website. I think there is no need to get afraid you can keep backup with the help of iCloud and there was no need to get a super drive for the it. Yes it is safe and you can use it.

Yes you can do it with the help of the “Easy upload”. When you go to the icloud site you will find one easy upload section go in that and you can upload your data, file, images etc over there. But let be bring to your notice that it is currently just one way process I mean to say that you won’t be able to do syncing download but however you would be able to download your files with the help of WebDAV. This will help you in downloading multiple files on to your system.

Hello, I think that the user manual is just not available anywhere physically, but why do you require the manual I do not know. Everything is just so simple and can be performed easily by any of the individual. But still if you need some help than I will be glared to tell you that iCloud gives you up to 5GB of space to store up your file and you can store each and everything you want to store. It is just like the harddrive in the sky and you can access it from anywhere.

Hey you should use the icloud to its optimum level because you even do not need to delete your data from the free drive i.e the cloud drive. Since you have the Super Drive you should select it in the easy upload and the sync will take place directly instead of the free drive. And once you have uploaded the date than you would be able to use it form any of the following devices i.e iPhone, iPod , computer etc.