Thread: Browser not working properly in icloud

Browser not working properly in icloud

I am here to find some help from the technical guys and solve out my problem. When I heard of the icloud an online browser it felt it amazing and decided that I am gone use it. So as I was interested in it I started using it and soon realized the bug associated with it. One of them I found among them was that it has the cookie problem too into it. And it’s next to impossible to open the pages which require the password.

Re: Browser not working properly in icloud

I also had the same problem regarding the icloud. I was also too much of excited to use it when I had heard about it for the first time. As you did I also started it with the great enthusiasm but soon discovered many of the bugs into it. So now I have stopped using the same because of the bugs only other wise I found it amazing. I had searched on to the internet about it and came to know that the icloud browser did not support the cookies and I have not found any of the setting to allow the same.

Yes I also do not have great reviews about the browser and it doesn’t work great I also had some issues regarding the browser I use to receive the popup again and again which were irritating and was also not able to browse those websites which required the password i.e it also had the cookies problem as mentioned above. I tried to connect to those people and and they said me that they are trying to solve the problem and currently they are having only the basic version because of the security issues and they are going to fix most of the known issues in their future release.

I establish the identical difficulty (or alike). I make use of Windows XP sp 3 plus IE 8. When I attempt social networking sites I just obtain the logo and a link. When you go after the linkage you are enforced to run off iCloud. Also if you try some of the other sites you obtain a note that declares like "Can't show this in a frame" and you find an option to open in a new window. Really think the cookies are missing in the browser and they (iCloud staff) needs to solve this issue.

Yes I completely agree with you all people that iCloud have released the bug full of browser and nothing else. The icloud Browser is a element of the icloud Desktop. It is currently not offering the complete set of features which you will find in the other browsers right now. It will just allow you to do the limited kind of things and not more than that. It allows you to right to use icloud bookmarks and share bookmarks. The icloud browser is using the rendering engine of your browser