Thread: Instant messenger application in icloud not working properly

Instant messenger application in icloud not working properly

Hi, I am the new user of the cloudMe and feels amazing to use it directly with browser as it gives nice look and feel, but I have an issue which needs to be solved so please give me the ray of light regarding it and help me out. Regards to all in advance and thanks in advance for replying. I have recently added a msn account in the instant messenger, on doing so it has imported the contacts successfully But when I delete the external msn account the contacts still exists in the messenger and when I click on any of it the message which is being show is “pending”. Can any of you suggest what is being going out here?

Re: Instant messenger application in icloud not working properly

I think it’s a bug. Pending status comes when you have added a friend and still the conformation is remaining to be done but in this case I don’t think all the contacts will be pending. It appear like the icloud does not know what actually to do with the friends when you are not signed into the msn. A solution I can suggest to you is to delete the contacts this can be done by clicking on the contact and hitting delete button on the keyboard.

Am from Germany and am poor in English so please forgive me if there is any error in it. Am registered user of the Icq and I am having my username and password. But I have issue regarding it. I thought that being registered will give us no problem but the issue is dat when I enter my username and password I get logged in but the problem is I cannot see any of the contacts in my messenger. I think I and the poster will be having the same solution. So help us out.

Hello you should try out different things to solve your queries so that you learn more ans morte things and then you can also help others in solving their queries. I was also having the same problem with the same im my computer. iCloud is good and it works well. Amazing online os. You should do following things to solve your problem. You should remove your icq account and add again this may solve your problem as it had solved mine.

Yes ti think the icloud guys have done the half work and have just released it. I don’t know the exact matter why did they do that but yes it the messenger Is certainly is having the bugs in them as I am also experiencing the same kind of problem, and guys its not the problem with we all guys only its with all who are using the messenger I guess. Because when Icloud is trying to connect to the outside account it is not getting linked up rightly and is getting disrupted again and again. And I have heard that the icloud guys are working on it and soon they will provide the solution to us.