Thread: spam in windows live mail

spam in windows live mail

I brought a laptop few weeks ago and have taken the internet service provider of MTNL. And the speed of this provider is good. And few days ago I was using windows live mail with windows 7. And I have a question regarding the spam in the windows live mail. I recently updated the windows live mail and now it is having some issue regarding the spam filter. The older version of windows live mail was very impressive as its spam filter was blocking the address or the contents through which the spam was travelling in my inbox. But the windows live mail can only filter but it filters the address or the domain only one at a time. So please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for giving me the suggestion and your precious time.

re: spam in windows live mail

I would like to recommend you that I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I somehow managed to solve the problem I managed to solve the spam mail problem by simply using thunderbird because in thunderbird the spam which is arriving from the domain name or from the address will be filtered by the spam filter of the thunderbird. I know that this is not the required solution for your question but I think that this is also a solution for your problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should use a pop access. I think that by using this you cannot get any of the spam from the address or the domain you have been targeted. But in this case you will get another message or the new messages. I think that by using the IMAP address you can set the client or anyone to unsubscribe the folder or skip the spam folder. Or I think that you should use the Advanced IMAC controls lab I think that this helps to hide the IMAP completely. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you can stop the spam to come into your website by doing the following steps:
    1. First of all you have to sign into your windows live mail web site using your windows live user id.
    2. Then check the upper right corner of the web page you will see an icon of option click on the option and inside the option window you will see a more option icon so then click on the more option icon
    3. After clicking on the more option you will get an JUNK email option and in that opion click on the safe and the blocked sender option.
    4. Then click on the blocked sender option.
    5. Type an email address from where you are receiving an junk email or the domain name, and then click on the add to list button.

I would like to recommend you that you can delete the unwanted message from the windows live by just signing into the windows live by the user name that you are using in the windows live. I the upper right corner you will get an icon of the option just click on the option and then click on the more option icon. And then click on the junk email, and then you have to click on the filters and reporting. Under the option of the filters and reporting select the option that you want to do with your spam, and then click on the save button. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.