Thread: Need help with Bdts 2011 online Backup

Need help with Bdts 2011 online Backup

As mentioned, I have a BDTS 2011 with the backup version online I'm sure of it; it says so in my mind. I changed my email and since then, I cannot access my online booking option! As usual support, technology does not respond, so I come here hoping to get some corrections! I tried the email address of age, my current email address; create a new account, but nothing works. Email + password are not recognized by the email both old and new, and when I can create a new account and verify my email address, it keeps saying "this account is awaiting activation"! Any ideas please?

Re: Need help with Bdts 2011 online Backup

My understanding is that the problem was resolved, citing the fact that you follow the e-mail address and password to use the backup online without complications. The good news is that the version of BitDefender 2012, the form of online backup / property was rebuilt from scratch and no longer has to deal with this problem. I hope this solves your problem and if you have more doubts you can contact me.

The backup account can be accessed online at the website bitdefenderbackup. The username is the email address used to create a new account. From here you can retrieve files you've uploaded, but you cannot upload new files. As for the issue found, you have re-opened the support ticket and support the colleagues will help. Just try this out once and I hope they will be able to solve your problem.

The problem I find with Online Backup can be resolved through an uninstall and reinstall BitDefender. The reason is the following registry key is corrupted after changing the email account online backup.
    HKEY_USERS \ DEFAULT \ Software \ SETID \ Internal \>> subkey>:. DATA2 (the key on the right side of the registry tree) Double-clicking on the button you will see something like this:
    If you double click on the key you will see something like this:
    <settings accountStatus="1" oldDevice="" timeDiff="-9" expireTime="1315996042" productStatus="1" obSize="2" InstallTS="1289992324" isSubsc="0" authStat_ts="0" version="14.1" keyType="194" prodId="1" moduleId1="7" moduleId2="10" relType="0" />

Please verify the subsequent value: obSize = "2" then the current value of your PC.

As mentioned earlier, you were the only person who had the problem does not work and cannot find an answer on why it is not working, at least not yet. "I can ask what exactly you want to retain settings. It would be better to make a new clean installation of Bit Defender, in terms of not having the XML files (configuration files). If OK with you, can make the resettlement together, so we also can produce the records it needs for analysis if the problem persists. Do you agree with a remote?

The settings I was talking about are especially the firewall settings. I think this might be the reason why you are not able to get access to online backup. Try disabling the firewall and see whether you are able to access or bot. If the problem still persists than I would suggest you to contact customer support. I hope they will definitely have the solution to your problem. You can just check it out.