Thread: Xbox live affected by orange internet?

Xbox live affected by orange internet?

I am using an orange internet and I have a problem regarding this I just want to tell you that the internet connection of orange is causing a problem with the people which are on the network joining or games. What I like to say is that anyone on the orange network is not able to join the Xbox parties or games with another orange internet user. But in this case I would like to tell you that I can connect with the other friends of mine but they are using another/different internet provider. Can anyone help me in solving the problem?

Re: Xbox live affected by orange internet?

I would like to suggest you that there is nothing that can prevent the ISP from accessing these types of features. Some experience people suggested me that, we can manually set the Network Address Translation (NAT), but I think that the ISP (Internet Service Provider) would be strict to their end. I think so that you should contact to the Orange internet service provider I think that they can help you in solving the problem.

I think that you are having the issue regarding with your (NAT) Network Access Translation. If you want the information regarding that what the NAT does or how to change the settings you can get it from the NAT sticky post. I think that o9n your account you are having communication suspension. In this case I think that somebody had filled complaint against you. I think that you should contact the orange service provider.

while surfing on the internet i saw the questions and the suggestion given to you the suggestion are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that you should go with the BT voyager 240 router I think that this router would help you in solving the problem. In this case you can send the Email to the orange internet service provider regarding the problem that you are facing I think that they will help you in solving your problem.

I would like to recommend you that if you are suffering from the issue of hearing or have a problem that you are not able to join the specific person or from orange to orange connection. I would like to suggest you that I think that this is like a (NAT) Network Access Translation issue. But even if you are running the test you are not able to see the NAT warning. I think that you should go with the troubleshooting steps of the NAT. I think that this will surely help you in solving the problem.