Thread: How to Deal With new Google Search Algorithms

How to Deal With new Google Search Algorithms

I have been running a website which was good on Google adsense. The page ranking was also good and I was getting most of the viewers for my website. The pages were also quickly get indexed by Google. As you know that the Google have released a new search Engine algorithm which has affected several website views and rank. Some website get already kicked out from Google and more will be waiting. However my website is safe for now but I don’t know how much longer it will be. So I need some tips regarding this new algorithm and its working procedure. How can I deal with this?

Re: How to Deal With new Google Search Algorithms

The newly-announced first in Google's algorithm change would primarily relate to lower the ranking of sites where low value-added content for Internet users. Those are sites that duplicate content in particular. On the net is now speculated that especially the so-called link-harvested sites (the home 'of this world) there under to lead. Incidentally, in my opinion sites "no different" than content / links together certainly of interest to users on the Internet.

I predict that the announced changes in the algorithm lot of misery for websites will bring with them as it has done with Mayday. Stable traffic sites will suddenly decrease, then income accordingly. In this context it is pertinent that Google also recently completed an application for its Chrome browser, the Chrome Personal Block List has been developed where users can specify that certain web sites from the search results are not shown. Google shows that the results of such block to kings, possibly also to low-quality Web sites to identify.

What can you do if a site has been hit by Google Panda?! How to regain the lost positions?
    • Substantially lower quality content can cause loss of ranking the entire site
    • Search the pages of low quality and exile;
    • The overall user experience is important: design, usability, the relationship between advertising and content, brand perception;
    • Check both the content and the template of the site;
    • Once you are sure that the contents are of high quality, ask attention to awareness and engagement
    • Diversifies into multiple channels and even within the research, look beyond the web to search results and Google News 'one box' such as blogs, images and video.

Now the trend is for both the Google results with a variety of applications directly in presenting all editing, and if Google allows you to specific sites in your results can block, it means that gradually each user when typing the same query something else gets his screen. That makes the measurability of the effects of SEO campaigns increasingly precarious. SEO is also the question of how to deal with the criteria of the new algorithm change: because the criteria for a high-quality website seem fairly clear: in-depth, original content, thoughtful analysis.

The "ranking algorithm": a complex formula that determines which Web pages best match the query of the user, in short how the search results ranked. This algorithm Google is treated as a state secret, similar to the recipe of Coca Cola. This is understandable when you consider that the added value of Google's ranking algorithm is correct in this. A problem in the second half of 2006, Google a lot going on, had to do with current events (the "freshness") of web pages. Google constantly struggling with whether old sites should be ranked higher than new or recently modified web pages.