Thread: What is Google wallet?

What is Google wallet?

Hello I have been hearing about the Google wallet from some days can anyone tell me what is it exactly what is dose and what is about? Am eager to know about it hope someone must know about this any views would be strongly appreciated and waiting for it please reply soon?

Re: What is Google wallet?

Hey friend am not much familiar with this word to but have some clues about it let me share it with you the first thing what I know about Google wallet is who stores the virtual versions of credit cards and also coupons on a phone, as I still don’t know much about what that exactly deals with, the second thing what is know is It will also store loyalty and gift cards in the future. As I said am not much familiar with this so this is the only thing what I know.

Hmmm adding little more to the above post I would like to tell you that Google wallet was only been available with Nexus S 4G from sprint and it was to be expanded to other platforms to support other devices to in some shorter period no idea about it has been launched with other devices or no. Now moving ahead I know one more facility provided by Google wallet Google Wallet uses a NFC which is near field communication chip, which allows two nearby objects to communicate over a short range.

Well I got something new to talk about Google wallet if am not wrong Google wallet only works with only City’s Pay Pass and a Google Prepaid Card till now don’t know if it has got advanced with its features and since Samsung Nexus g is an android phone which dose supports Google wallet this days there are more such android cell phones available and so I think it is also available in more cell phones, Google Wallet has environmental benefits by cutting down on receipts and other paper sources

Ok so commenting more with taking the NFC (Near field communication chip) it is what allows two closer objects to have communication between shorter ranges. The device which has NFC-enabled in it can also use the chip to read smart signs and posters and send data to other devices. The chip can also emulate contactless credit cards, such as City’s Pay Pass. Google wallet this search engine that has put effort to have the mobile payment by using two nearby communication objects has number of challenges which has to be overcome to be more successful. Google wallet may be very nice until it has been started get hacked.