Thread: My wordpress blog is keeping on reposting the past posts

My wordpress blog is keeping on reposting the past posts

Hello guys! This is looking something weird, my blog is reposting the things previously on my blog. This has been happening for the past couple of months. Each time I make a post on my site, it will take maybe 5 minutes, other times 60 minutes, and Wordpress posts the latest article again and again. It will do so until I notice it, and delete all the duplicate posts. Sometimes I could find 20 re-posted copies the next day.

Re: My wordpress blog is keeping on reposting the past posts

I think you should get a backup of all your posts, and then set your blog back by taking it off from your Web Server and upload them again. Another way you can do is, to let you know that, there is WordPress active community support for the Wordpress users which I think will help you in a better way. So keep in contact with them if you find this problem again and again.

Try to deactivate all the plugins or maybe you should try to update your wordpress version and see what exactly is causing you the problem. Also, there are some plugins which are responsible for formatting the page which, once I disable them. I wonder if it will format again and again itself once I turn them back on. Another way is just export all your posts in zip format from Wordpress blog or go into Control panel, take the back-up. Install the Wordpress again and upload the data again. This may fix your issue.

Looks as a bug, and the best option would be to look for an update or try to disable all your active plugins first. Sometimes it is a plugin. Any of the plugin conflicting with others will cause unexpected problems. Turn all of them off. And also make back your 2010 theme as default. And then try posting your post by just on-in your plugins one-by-one.

According to what you are saying about auto re-posting of previous posts is completely absurd until and unless there is Bug attack. Sometimes Bugs really creeps up. The best way is to keep upgrade the updated version of available Wordpress. Until and unless you have not published any post yourself or set time for publication, no new blog post should appear there.