Thread: Unable to access web pages after upgrading to Mozilla Firefox 4

Unable to access web pages after upgrading to Mozilla Firefox 4

From the moment "upgraded" to Mozilla Firefox 4 in my laptop my Laptop started playing up with my laptop. I this case I am not able to access my bank account - the bank is saying that this is because of Mozilla Firefox 4? I am not able to see my Facebook pages - it says that your Mozilla Firefox 4 is not compatible? My emails are all over the place and I am not able to send it? And every time when I open the pages every time I have to re-enter the user name and password. Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: Unable to access web pages after upgrading to Mozilla Firefox 4

I've had no problems with Mozilla Firefox 4. And I've been using it from a long time when it is developed. There is nothing internally too different from Mozilla Firefox 3 to Mozilla Firefox 4 aside from a better JavaScript engine and HTML renderer that's compatible with most of the HTML5 draft standard. You may have to try re-downloading the installation file from Mozilla and then re-install just to see if something didn't install right for the first time (it happens every now and again, so maybe you just got unlucky the first time around). Your problems sound more like an internet issue than a browser issue if you have to keep logging in to this site every time you change a page.

I would like to suggest you that it sounds like you had a bad installation. I think so that you have to uninstall it completely and try the installation again. Firefox 4 has corrected many of the past problems. Now the problems have been corrected now I can use my bank account easily. And can easily open my facebook account. I hope my suggestion would help you.

I would like to recommend you that Mozilla Firefox is the best web browser that I have. The newer version should be able to display any web pages that the old version could not. I don’t have any problems with Mozilla Firefox 4. I think so that maybe you set your computer to not receive the cookies. If you are not able to fix the problem with Mozilla Firefox 4 then you have to go with internet explorer. Yes I that. You might have to use Internet explorer.

I would like to recommend you that please try re-creating a new Mozilla Firefox profile. To do that, press Windows + R on your keyboard to bring up the Run command dialog box type in this command: %appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles. This will bring up your Profiles folder. Then, delete the folder that's inside this Profile folder. In this case you will lose bookmarks I would recommend you that you have to take backup of your bookmarks first using xmarks or del.ico.us. Now uninstall the Mozilla Firefox 4, and then reinstall it again.