Thread: How to download MSN on Aspire Acer one?

How to download MSN on Aspire Acer one?

does anyone have ANY suggestion about how I can download preferably windows live messenger, but if not possible then I guess the 8.5 version might have done that. But in actuality I don't get t=with the edition of MSN I have on atm. If anyone knows anything about how to download it and in fact get it working... or if it’s even compatible with this model then PLEASE informed me. Your help will be highly appreciable.

Re: How to download MSN on Aspire Acer one?

the Fastest way is to go into settings or preferences and click on live update. It will display a welcome sign and stuff then you have to click update. If it says that there are no update existing on your computer then u need to buy a new laptop. but if it shsows with a list, scroll down and make definite every box is checked and click update now. If you are connected to the internet then leave your pc release and don't touch it for at least 2 hours or so until it get finished, when u will get it will get on the screen, then restart your Aspire Acer One and click on messenger in connect part and click add account and your done.

Aspire Acer one is a linux and MSN is a windows program so obviously requires windows to work out . But even thought you can download Pidgin. As it is replacement and works as same as MSN. But MSN will not work on Aspire Acer one as it had nothing to support for operating. Pidgin is better and adequate alternate available instead of MSN. And Pidgin is easily and available free on internet. I hope my information will help you out thanks .

here the another way through which u can download and workout with MSN on your Aspire Acer one: To get MSN running you require to go accounts>account settings>edit>look at general and make definite "use a Windows Messenger compatible service" is checked. if it isn’t and you can’t just tick the box,as the whole thing gone grey, remove that account and just add it again making confident to check the box this time. this will get rid of the invalid certificate for MSN

I consider I am a bit a computer geek, the recovery disk is there to recover the Data of pc off course, but as u can find out there no disk port so you can buy a disk drive, which will connect you to the Aspire Acer one or download to memory stick but it don’t work. So to buy a cheaper disk drive go on e-bay found it a lot cheaper new 1 can cost £140 or e-bay cost £30-£80 much difference.