Thread: Opera Mobile 11 flash player

Opera Mobile 11 flash player

Does a flash player is available for the opera mobile 11. Actually I have decided to install a flash player on the mobile phone that I use which is nothing but the Nokia 5800 but the thing that is worrying me here is that weather is possible for me to have the adobe flash player on the same I mean if I want to play the play some games or view videos then is it is possible for me to have the access on it or it will give me some kind a access. So please help me out of the confusion that I am facing.

Re: Opera Mobile 11 flash player

Well according to me what you have to do here is that just try and install the same on your phone because I don’t think that you will get any other problems on the same since I am suing the same from last few weeks and literally it is giving me best of services on my android phone but I can’t assure about the Symbian phone that you are using because I haven’t experienced it on such and also didn’t saw it anywhere.

If you want know whether the adobe flash is supported on this phone then my answer is yes because the other entire thing which is not in the earlier one then it will be definitely found on the one that you are using. I hope that you are getting my point so you just go and download the same for your mobile phone and then install it and later you can experience it on your own. I hope that all will go fine for you.

I have gone through the confusion that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out from the same. And the adobe plug-in are by default installed on the browser and if you are unable to find out the same then what you have to do here is that go to the Settings -> and then Advanced -> and later on select Adobe Flash which will prompt you to install the plug-in for the same and once the pidgins are installed then you will surely not face any of the problem what so ever.

Opera Mini is a lightweight version of the browser that allows even the sites that have not been optimized for browsing on a smart phone to have a correct visual through reformatting to avoid horizontal scrolling, but I find all the same way . However if you want a real browser to go to sites where there is the flash, I advise you more mobile opera 11 because it allows faster display all the elements of a web page, it supports location data and the rendering engine "Presto" is integrated into a whole thing that is not the case with Opera Mini.