Thread: Will Google chrome extension allow me to delete Auto fill data history?

Will Google chrome extension allow me to delete Auto fill data history?

Hi everyone I am using Google chrome browser which is good but I am not able to delete the Auto fill data history. When I go to Google chrome options and choose personal stuff tab, I am able to see auto fill but cannot manage i.e. delete the data present into it. I want to delete all the history present in the auto fill. Thus is there any extensions required for chrome to do so or it can be done directly. Need help!

Re: Will Google chrome extension allow me to delete Auto fill data history?

Hey buddy even I am using Google chrome everyday and I delete all the history present in auto fill. It’s not a difficult task. You can also delete particular auto fill. To do this first, click your mouse button on the drop down list and select the specific data you want to remove. Highlight that data and then press delete. In this way you can delete all the data or specific data present in the auto fill. This will surely help you.

See as you are using Google chrome so there are few ways through which you can remove data from the auto fill. To do this, you can go to options i.e. chrome auto fill options, then select auto fill address tab which will get open which will provide a record of headings having the names and addresses as well as all the other data that has been saved by typing into your computer. You can choose any item from the list and then suddenly an Edit address box will open up which will show all the address information related with it. Thus in this way you can also edit the information that has been stored.

You cannot see what you want to edit in the "Auto complete addresses Options" only, because those are just the headlines. Auto complete the information retrieved from the way you are working from information stored in these items. And, the list of items could be long depending on the number of users on the team who have completed the forms and / or the number of variations that make information made on the forms by you. You may have to open several lines to find the specific auto-complete suggestion has decided to edit.

Well you must be able to delete the data by selecting the options and delete all of them or separately. Since if you are unable to remove the data present in the auto fill, then you can use various third party applications to delete the entries which you are not able to do through UI. Applications such as ccleaner can be used which helps in removing all the temporary files, cache, history and so on from the web browser which you are using. I hope this helps you.