Thread: Is Bookmark search and Tagging possible in Google Chrome

Is Bookmark search and Tagging possible in Google Chrome

Hey guys I am new to Google Chrome, so I am not fully aware of all the feature of it. So I wanted to know does the Google Chrome browser provides with the facility to perform bookmarks search and tagging like it is in the Mozilla Firefox browser. If anyone is having any information regarding my doubt, please reply. I will be pleased with your concern toward my issues. Suggestions are always accepted and appreciated so feel free to respond.

Re: Is Bookmark search and Tagging possible in Google Chrome

The feature of adding keywords, tagging and bookmark search is available in the latest Google Chrome. So I would suggest you to make sure that the Google Chrome installed in your system is the latest one and if it is not then update the current Google Chrome to the latest one or uninstall the present Chrome browser and install the latest one available on Internet. Using an updated Chrome browser will make it possible for you to use all the new features of it.

I am using the Delicious Bookmarks Extension (Beta) for tagging your bookmarks in my Google Chrome. Search for the same on Internet and download it in your system. Once you have downloaded the extension, install it in your browser and enjoy its features. Make sure you are downloading the extension from the official website of Chrome Web Store and not any other link. It integrates with the bookmarks in your Google Chrome web browser and keeps them in sync for easy and convenient access for the users. You can save these bookmarks by using the ‘TAG’ button.

There is one more Chrome extension available in the Chrome web store which is actually a very powerful extension for managing bookmarks and act as an excellent search tool as well. So I would also recommend you to give "Bookmark Manager" extension for Google Chrome a try and enjoy its features as well. It is very simple to install as well as use. Visit the website of Chrome Web Store and then search for this under the extension link. Download and install it in your system and restart the browser to see the effects.

Here is a very good and an amazing tweak which I found in this forum i.e. TechArena Forum, which actually worked for me and solved my doubts regarding Tagging of bookmarks in Google Chrome. Below is the link for that post. I would suggest you to visit that particular post and use the methods mentioned in it. I am sure it will prove to be very helpful to you and others having similar doubts regarding tagging in Google Chrome.
    Extension to add keywords, tags and a description to bookmarks in Google Chrome

Wow!! I feel so damn lucky at this moment. Thank you, guys for replying to my query thread and providing me so many solutions. Special thanks for sharing such amazing information with me. Those extensions really helped me clearing my doubts and they perfectly work as I was looking for. Now I am able to tag the keywords and bookmarks and can easily search them and access them whenever needed. Please keep doing the good work of helping the needy like me. Once again, thank you a lot.