Thread: How to open any random bookmark in Google Chrome

How to open any random bookmark in Google Chrome

Hello guys I am running Google Chrome web browser in my Windows XP running system. Everything is working smoothly in my system and Google Chrome. I just have a small doubt which I wish to get cleared or get solved if there is any solution for the same. I wanted to know whether it is possible to open any random bookmarks by any method or any kind of Chrome extensions and where can I find them? I have seen this kind of features for Mac users. They have got this application called Elephant in safari browser which would make this possible for them. I wanted to do something like that. Please help me.

Re: How to open any random bookmark in Google Chrome

I went through your query and as per my knowledge it won’t be possible to do what you wish to do. You can try different browsers and check out if they provide with this property. Or else anyways you have got the option to use the Safari browser if nothing seems to work for you. The best place where you can find any solution for your asked query would be the website of Google Chrome. They might be having some update or utility (if any) on their official website. Still if you find kind of update, share the information with us also.

This is not a sure shot solution for what you have asked. But recently while navigating through my Google Chrome Browser, I unknowingly did something which allowed me to visit any random bookmarks. So I would definitely ask you to try it. It is nothing big. Just few simple clicks and you will see the effects. Just go to your bookmarks bar and click. That’s it. One click and you will be able to access any random bookmarks in your installed Google Chrome.

You should probably visit the official website of Chrome Web Stores and search for extensions which could make this possible for you to visit any random bookmarks in your Google Chrome browser. You will definitely find some extensions on this websites. If you are still unable to find a proper solution then you should probably search for some third party software which would make it possible for you to visit any random bookmarks by using your Google Chrome browser.

Dude, cheers!! I have finally found a proper solution for you. By using this Chrome extension you will be able to visit any random bookmarks in your installed Google Chrome web. Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for "Random Bookmark" extension. Download it and install it in your system. It will allow you to randomly choose one of your bookmarks and open it up in new tab and redirect you to that tab. Reply if my suggestion helped you out. Happy to help!!

Thanks for sharing that information dude. I downloaded the Random Bookmark extension as you suggested me, from the official website of Chrome Web Store and surprisingly it worked for me in the first attempt. It is exactly what I was looking for, from such a long time. I must say, you guys came as a life saver for me. I am very much impressed with your service and your capability to reply so quick and so well. The solutions are bang on target. Once again, Thank you.