Thread: Google Chrome is crashing when playing Angry Bird

Google Chrome is crashing when playing Angry Bird

Hello everyone. I am using Google Chrome in my Windows XP running system and its being working very well. Two days back I downloaded the Angry Birds app for my Google Chrome. But after installing this game, my Google Chrome started crashing. What could be the possible reason behind this crashing of my Google Chrome at the very moment I try to run the Angry Bird game in it? Does anyone out there have got a proper reason for this problem and an appropriate solution for this issue? Please help me with your kind suggestions.

Re: Google Chrome is crashing when playing Angry Bird

They must be some kind of compatibility issue with the Google Chrome you have installed in your system and the Angry Bird game which you are trying to run the Google Chrome browser. Thus I would recommend you to make sure that the game which you have installed in your system recently is a proper version of game for your system. Like the game for Windows XP only and not any other OS. This incompatibility can play a major role in causing this crashing issue with your Google Chrome browser while you are trying to run the game.

You should probably try to uninstall the Google Chrome browser which you have installed in your system and then reinstall it in your system and check whether you are able to solve your issue. Also uninstall the Angry bird game from your system and again reinstall it and then check if the problem still exists or not. Make sure that you are restarting your system whenever your system is prompting you to restart the system. Also make sure the installation process goes error-free.

It would be better if your install other browsers like the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc. (if you don’t have any other browser in your system) and check whether the problem still exists while you are running the Angry bird game in those browsers. This will confirm where you are facing the problem, either on the Google Chrome browser installed in your system or the newly installed Angry Bird game. Thus accordingly solve the issue. Reply if you get stuck in anymore trouble.

Your Google Chrome might crash because of many reasons. One among the many reasons might be an unclear cache. So I would suggest you to clear the cache file first and then check whether doing this solves your issue. IF still you are facing the problem, then I would recommend you to make sure that your Google Chrome plug-ins is up to date. Once you have updated the plug-ins then try running angry Bird game in your Google Chrome. Keeping your plug-ins updated will probably solve your issue.

There are high chances that your installed Google Chrome might not be updated and as the Angry Bird is the latest game, it might be requiring the latest updates. So I would recommend you to uninstall the current version of Google Chrome from your system and download the latest version of Google Chrome from Internet and install it in your system. Once you have installed the latest version of the Chrome browser in your system, that would probably solve your issue and you will be able to run the Angry Bird game and enjoy the game.

It is known that the quality of the flash games which are played on Internet browsers depends a lot on the Adobe Flash Player which you have installed in your system. There is a high chance that your Adobe Flash Player might be out-dated and that is why you are facing this issue while playing Angry Bird game in your installed Google Chrome. So I would recommend you to update your Adobe Flash Player and restart your browser. Once you have done all this, check whether the problem still exists or not.