Thread: Unable to get online radio streaming properly

Unable to get online radio streaming properly

I am using the computer which has dual core processor and 2 GB of RAM. I normally listen the on line radio on my computer by using my Mozilla browser. But whenever I listen the radio on my computer at that time it stops playing for some seconds and then play it again. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. if you have any idea regarding this issue then please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to get online radio streaming properly

I have gone through your problem and I think you should first check whether your internet speed is enough to stream your radio smoothly. If your internet connection is slow then you will get problem with your radio streaming. Also check on the other radio site about this problem if you are able to stream the radio properly then I think you should listen the radio from different site. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you want to solve this problem then I think you should try this solution. First uninstall the browser which you are using and after that install it again in you computer. After that update all the browser plug-in in your computer. Now try to stream the video again in your browser. After doing that trick you will not get any issues with your radio streaming. If you still facing the same problem then download the updated version of your browser and then install it in your system.

I have gone through your post and I was facing the similar kind of problem with in my DELL laptop also. After that I tried to solve this problem in so many ways but none of the tricks worked for me after that I tried to solve the problem by uninstalling the browser also but none of the trick worked for me. After that I uninstalled the driver and installed it again in my system after doing that I am not facing any problem with my radio streaming. I think you should try this trick to solve your problem.

After reading your post I have tried to listen the radio from the different website and I was facing the same problem there. After that that I also tried to solve the problem by reinstalling the sound driver but that idea didn’t worked for me. After that I uninstalled my browser and I downloaded the latest version of my browser. Now after installing the latest version of my browser I am not facing any issues with my radio streaming. Thank you for helping me.