Thread: How to turn off the web application feature in hotmail ?

How to turn off the web application feature in hotmail ?

Hi, I am using all the services that are provided by the Microsoft. And as the part of their technology, I was using the MS web application to be connected all the time virtually, whether I am at my place or somewhere outside even, but don’t know from last month I am having problem with this, as I always work with the corporate clients, so I have to send them the copy of the document which is made in the Microsoft office, so when I send them using hot mail the document get turn in to a Skydrive openable document. And because of this, they are just miffed with it. So what shall I do to avoid this? Any suggestion?

Re: How to turn off the web application feature in hotmail ?

See, my friend I was also having the same problem as you, all the documents was open as a sky drive, in fact I really done too much research on this in internet but found almost nothing, But my friend suggest me some tricks so through that you can download it however you want. As you are using the hotmail, there will be a download link right next to the document that was sent as an attachment, if suppose you click the download link, the document will be downloaded to your computer without skydrive.

There is another option too, if you are sending the file to any other location they would have two option, either they can download it, or you may have to view it online, so to view the document online you can click on these location, first of all anywhere in the blue box, otherwise on a icon of MS word document, or the name of the document. Or if you want to download it, click on the text below that says download. I hope you would get it.

From your question I got like you seems confused about file hosting your file, and when someone, that’s your client download it, it just turn in to skydrive openable document, then I would suggest you that don’t download It, as this applications are made to work online, you can work on it online only, and as you sent them, tell them to sent you back, and again you work online only.

Bro, the thing is too simple as you are using the hotmail, so while you try to send the document you’ll get the two option regarding sending, like Send the document as attachment that’s the Attachment button, and another option would be like send the document as a link, that’s the office document button. So if you click on the first link, the document will be attached to the email and will not be uploaded to skydrive. And if you click on the link below your document will be uploaded to skydrive and link will be placed in your email, I hope this is the one you are distress from.

If you are still persisting the same problem you can refer to another sites also, as there are too many sites that provides the file hosting, in other hand most of them are probably do this for free and some of them charges, but the sites that charges us, provide more reliable service with proper consistence, with the highest level of integrity. And most importantly you’ll get the file in the format, the sender had sent. So I would like to recommend you this only, as you have mentioned that your client became irritated, so I must say you use only this sites.