Thread: Highest Speed we can get in uTorrent

Highest Speed we can get in uTorrent

Hello friends I am using Dell laptop with windows vista and I use to download movies and software’s from internet. All the things are going good. But one thing I want to know about Utorrent. For downloading movies and software’s I always download the torrents for that thing and after that I run that torrent in utorrent software. But I want to know what the highest speed I can get in utorrent is. If anyone know about this then please let me know.

Re: Highest Speed we can get in uTorrent

I have read your post. As you want to know about highest speed in utorrent then I will help you how to check it. If you want to know highest speed of utorrent it means that you want to know about highest speed of your internet. For that you can go to the Google and search for the speed test of internet. After doing that you will come to know about highest speed of your internet. In utorrent also you will get the same highest speed only. So try this it will help you for sure.

I have gone through your post and if you want to know about highest speed on the utorrent then first you have check the setting in utorrent. Because if in utorrent download limit is already defined then u will get that much speed only. So first go to the option or preferences in utorrrent and then there you will find the option of set the download speed and set the upload speed. In set the download speed box put the 0 value(it means that you will get the max possible value). After doing that click on ok. Now download anything you want and then you will know what exact speed you are getting.

Normally we get highest speed on internet according to our ISP plan or broadband Plan. It means if you are using the 1mbps plan it doesn’t mean that you will get the whole 1mbps speed for downloading. Actually at 1mbps we can surf on internet but at the time of downloading it normally divides the speed according some specific ratio and after that calculation we get speed limit. If you want to know about speed ration then you have to contact to your ISP.

I am using MTNL broadband and I have DSL_Unlimited_395 plan for my internet in which I am getting ulimited usage of internet at 320Kbps. Normally I get the download speed of around 40 to 45 kbps. So if you are using that kind of plan you will be getting the speed around 40 to 45. If you are using the internet from some different ISP then you will be getting the speed according to their plan only. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have read your post I am also using the u torrent for my all torrent related downloads and I normally get the highest speed of 64kbps. I am using hatchway broad band service. According to my plan I am getting the surfing speed of 512kbps and downloading at 64 kbps. First I was also confused about this but I confirmed with my ISP sales executive and after that I came to know that my download speed is normally divides with my internet plan speed with the 1:8 ratio. It means my download speed is 512 when I divide it with 8 then it comes to 64kbps which is my download speed.

After reading your post I was so confused about my internet plan and my internet speed. After that I talked with the internet service provider sales executive. That sales executive have explained me whole concept about their speed ratio and also explained my internet plan. Now i came to know that I am getting 50 to 54kbps for downloading. So your information really helped me and made my work easy. Thank you so much for helping me.