Thread: The internet is frequently disconnected in my led modem

The internet is frequently disconnected in my led modem

Since then the modem was changed due to some problems of stress on the modem, I am facing problem in Internet connection, for a time the Internet connection is stable, but after they leave and never return. The LED on the modem in the computer, cable and power, but not flashing LED data transfer, then disable and enable the modem or Internet connection to the connection becomes a certain amount of time, but returns. The thing is why I am facing these problems. At first I thought that is the problem of virus on my computer, so the whole team format and I've installed everything including the operating system correctly. Please help me regarding this issue.

Re: The internet is frequently disconnected in my led modem

Check the IP address of the socket on the computer. To make kindly type ipconfig at the command prompt, this will show all connections that are present in their connectivity. Can be wired or wireless, all the information they need to be displayed in him. If using more than one connection then you should have the same subnet mask present in it. In the case of the local network that are not in the routable IP address because of that private network address must be used. The default gateway is used to connect to the Internet and server access information.DNS is provided by the ISP. Is the DNS name of the organization that helps to be recognized in the Internet world?

I was also facing the same problem on my computer due to the loose connection was expelled from the team because the lock that was provided was not adequate. So before you go to what's important to try to check all the connections that are connected to it. If this fails, then try to check the proxy settings in the Internet connection option and check the "Auto configure" list. Even if this fails, then contact the Internet service provider for the adjustment that will tell you to do when you will be online.

This type of problem occurred due to loss through the cable that had to be adjusted properly impedance. Also the local connection should not be more than the rate required, because if more than the number of connection is available with a frequent disconnection will happen. Tell the technician to check the extent of the cable broadcast by the cable. Also try to check the ipconfig command to renew ipconfig, ipconfig release and renew the ipconfig command line argument.

I had also faced the same problem, I've recently tried to go online and then I'm off and no downtime since I started about an hour for it, but as I can download the software every time over somehow started off more often. I checked the msconfig and cleared in the programs and download the updated modem drivers. After trying to check the modem diagnostic measures to ascertain whether the signals have to enter the modem or is in offline mode.